1. Must follow NCHSAA's rules for eligibility.
2. Must meet 85% attendance
3. Must run in over half the meets.
4. Must be a team player, one that helps each other out during practice and meets.
5. Coaches reserve the right to letter any individual whose conduct and attitude contributes to the success of the team; regardless of the number of meets he has earned points in during the season.
6. Coaches reserve the right to withhold letters from athletes who display conduct and attitude detrimental to the team, regardless of the number of points earned during the season. ZERO tolerance for negativity!